Monday, September 7, 2009

More Information

OK, still figuring out this blog thing.

So here is some more information. I decided to run a triathlon to get into shape. I was around 230 lbs and needed to loose about 50 lbs (or so my doctor says). I used to run in high school and was active in karate for several years, although the last couple of years was working as an instructor and not getting much exercise.

Walking around at work was getting difficult. The stairs would make me light headed and take a few moments to get everything back when I got to the top. A little stress there too.

So I set a goal in July that next year at this time I would complete a Sprint Triathlon. I began looking online and found beginner triathlete to post all my work outs and this is a great motivator to see your progress over time.

I will try and get some photos posted and some of my work out schedule. I think this will help as a motivator as well.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment